Building on the current Gdp rebasing success and Nigeria’s financial sector development, precision was taken on the theme of this symposium as a “lab” to study fundamental questions in financial economics, create research interest, provide annual platform for researchers to discuss fundamental research and policy issues related to emerging financial investment markets, also to develop instructive models relevant to building a safe, sound and globally-competitive financial investment system that will help in growing the Nigerian economy.
- Dr Prince C. Nwakama: President/ Chairman of Council (CIFIAN)
- John Adewale Abolurin: The Commandant General NCSDC
- Mr Ibrahim Bolaji Bello: Former Acting Director General -S.E.C
Venue: Nnamdi Azikiwe Hall,Nicon Luxury,Garki.Abuja
Attractions: Paper presentation/
Discussion,Dinner,Conferment and Communiqué
The underlisted dignitaries were conferred as Senior Fellow members:
- Alh Maikasuwa Salisu Abubakar : The Clerk of National Assembly
- High Chief (Dr) Raymond Anthony Aleogho Dokpesi
- Mr Samuel Tyonongo Ukura :Auditor –General Of The Federation
- Mr Jonah Otunla : Accountant –General Of The Federation
- Dr (Mrs) Sally Mbanefo: D.G Nigerian Tourism Corporation
- Prof. Pat Utomi: Lagos Business School
- Senator (Alh.) Ahmed Mohammed Makarfi
- Dr Yemi Kale Statistician General of Federation-NBS
- Dr Bridget Okogu: Director General –Budget Office,Finance.
- Mr Joe Idowu Wenegieme-DG-Abuja Chamber of Commerce
Please contact the Secretariat for presented papers.